Cummins ISL 9 Engine
Better Total Value Package for Every Mile
With one of the highest power-to-weight ratios in its class—and heavy-duty features like replaceable wet liners, XPI fuel system and an improved Electronic Control Module (ECM) along with enhanced airflow—the Cummins ISL9 Engine gives you the high-level performance and reliability you need to handle every load for every hour you’re on the road.
Heavy-Duty Design — Rugged features like roller followers, bypass oil filtration and targeted piston cooling means this engine works harder in even the toughest work environments.
Cummins ISL G Engine
Natural Gas Engine Efficiency
Combining all the advantages of clean-burning natural gas with “no compromise” power and torque, the Cummins ISL G engine delivers lower emissions, improved performance and lower costs, making it the environmentally friendly solution for vocational, medium- and heavy-duty truck and tractor applications.
- Advanced Combustion Technology — uses stoichiometric-cooled Exhaust Gas Recirculation (SEGR) combustion and proven EGR technology to create a high-performance natural gas engine
- 30% more efficient idle and 5% better fuel economy than previous natural gas engines
- Maintenance-Free After-treatment — SEGR combustion creates oxygen-free exhaust
- Three-Way Catalyst (TWC) after-treatment — effective, simple passive devices packaged as part of the muffler to provide a maintenance-free, consistent performance
- Operates on compressed or liquefied natural gas (CNG, LNG)
- 100% bio-methane compatible — carbon-dioxide neutral fuel that reduces greenhouse gas emissions by up to 90%
- Factory-installed and designed specifically for natural gas, it has simple parts and many other money and environment-saving features
Cummins Power –ISX15 Up to 600 Horses
When you wake up in the morning, do you see red? We’ve got options for you as well.
EPA compliant engines deliver superior driving performance while improving industry-leading fuel economy. Plus, it achieves near-zero emissions levels without sacrificing the reliability and performance you’ve come to expect in a Cummins Engine.
Cummins ISB6.7 Engine
Big Results for Every Job
With a Cummins ISB6.7 engine at the core of your medium-duty business, you get our most flexible engine option, delivering a low cost of operation with maximum uptime for your business. It’s available at 200–325 HP and 520–750 lb/ft. With the HPCR (High Pressure Common Rail) fuel system, flexible injection timing allows multiple injections per cycle, maximizing fuel economy and performance while decreasing noise and exhaust emissions.