POWERED BY PROVEN PERFORMANCE
The Detroit® DD15® Gen 5 is the latest achievement in industry-leading power and productivity from Detroit®. Engineered for greater reliability than ever before, the DD15 Gen 5 has the power and productivity to meet the demands of any application. Versatile enough to be used on construction sites, in quarries or in logging operations, it delivers the proven power that gets payloads moving quickly with longer maintenance intervals than ever before, all while achieving GHG21 compliance.
Quarry Grey | Charcoal Black
Quarry Grey | Timber Brown | Charcoal Black
The new HVAC system in the 49X is designed to deliver best-in-class performance, reliability and serviceability:
- Brushless blower motor for long life, high reliability and quiet performance
- Direct drive actuators and rubber over-molded doors for smooth operation and high reliability
- Five face outlets, four floor outlets and two side window defrost outlets for optimal performance and comfort
- Quick and easy recirculation filter removal and replacement
- New water management system and outside air filter with easy removal and replacement
- Simple and intuitive three-knob controls, with chrome bezels on premium trim
- Controls are LED backlit for clear visibility in the dark
- 10 blower speeds for improved operator/passenger comfort
- Optional roof-mounted A/C condenser available to keep it away from dust and debris for better airflow
Quarry Grey | Charcoal Black
Quarry Grey Mordura | Charcoal Black Mordura | Timber Brown Mordura | Quarry Grey Diamond | Charcoal Black Diamond | Timber Brown Diamond
THE 49X DAY CAB / SLEEPER
The 49X cab represents a leap forward not just in technology but in comfort. In the sleeper, you’ll find a number of features and options that let you create the living and working space your operators need when they’re on the job for extended times.
SLEEPER ROOF HEIGHTS AND LENGTHS
TRENCH-STYLE LOW ROOF SLEEPER
MID ROOF SLEEPER
STRATOSPHERE HIGH ROOF SLEEPER
STRATOSPHERE SLEEPER WINDOW
The large sidewall sleeper window is insulated for comfort and can be tilted out for venting.
Both side access and baggage doors are used for easier access and greater storage.
On 72-inch models, the LED Premium Ambient Overhead Sleeper Lighting with dimmer provides indirect illumination that makes activities like reading, updating logs or computer work easier and creates a more inviting environment.
A traditional double-bunk option is available with space-saving telescoping ladder, with storage lip to reduce likelihood of storage items moving while driving.
Optional operator’s loft with dinette/work table that can be folded flat to allow a full bed mattress.
Large passenger- and operator-side storage cabinets, with spacious wardrobe featuring four inches of additional hanging length.
The sleeper features a microwave cabinet built to accommodate standard appliances, as well as a large refrigerator with matching cabinetry or the option to supply your own refrigerator.
Swiveling flat-panel TV bracket that can support up to a 26-inch screen.
Multiple DC power outlets, with a variety of powerful inverter and inverter pre-wire options for AC-powered items.
Enhanced HVAC for better climate control with new Idle-Free Dual HVAC system for up to 10 hours of cooling or 34 hours of heating when parked. Optional Arctic Advantage Severe Weather Package available for demanding conditions.
The 49X sleeper is also available with a new rear window option for added natural light.