Thank You For Visiting Our Careers Page
At F1RST Truck Centre, we offer a wide range of career opportunities. From Heavy Duty Technicians to accounting and administration careers, sales careers, parts technicians, shippers, receivers and all forms in between. We are an equal opportunity employer and operate on a philosophy of promoting from within our organization. We offer movement from within our organization as well, from Lloydminster to Vancouver. If it’s a change of scenery you seek, First Truck Centre is a place you should consider.
We ask two things of every potential candidate:
- You read and agree with our vision statement
- Our core values align with yours.
If your core values align with ours and our Vision Statement is something you can get behind, maybe we should talk. It never hurts to ask a question, so if you have a couple please send an e-mail to the department you’re interested in representing. We’ll get right back to you.
“To evolve as a growing, profitable, and sustainable enterprise, through which everyone we touch, has the opportunity to work, to grow, and to prosper.”
First Truck Centre is proud to announce we were again recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 2016.
We’re proud of our staff and thank our customers because without you… this isn’t possible.
OUR CORE VALUES
When dealing with customers, vendors, manufacturer representatives, industry and employment peers we do so in an ethical manner. We will not compromise our corporate beliefs, values and vision while conducting business.
No individual or department is an island. We work together and support each other to the attainment of our common goals.
STRONG WORK ETHIC
We will provide 100% effort while representing First Truck Centre.
We will make the best possible decisions utilizing common sense, professionalism and industry knowledge. We will learn from our mistakes and improve.
While at work or anytime representing First Truck Centre, we will always do so in a manner that is upbeat and complimentary to First Truck Centre and our products and services.
We will give no reason for our customers, vendors, manufacturer representatives, industry and employment peers to question our reliability, intentions or motives.
First Truck Centre is a market and industry leader in the areas of heavy duty truck sales and services representing Freightliner Trucks. First Truck is currently accepting resumes for Commercial Transport Technicians at our Abbotsford location.
This position requires job performance in the areas of repair, maintenance, service and over-haul of heavy duty trucks and buses.
- Ability to troubleshoot and accurately diagnose work is imperative.
- High degree of product and technical knowledge.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Superior time management skills, attention to detail as well as good organizational and communication skills are key assets.
- Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician – Truck and Transport Mechanic with 3 – 5 year work experience required.
First Truck Centre has created a supportive team environment that is backed by unmatched training resources and compensation packages ranging. Shift and License Premiums also available. Group benefits and RRSP packages available after three (3) months.
Take the next step in cultivating a career with First Truck Centre Vancouver by sending your resume today to email@example.com
We value your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
First Truck Centre Vancouver Inc. is a leading Freightliner commercial truck dealer group in the lower mainland who is constantly striving to reach new found levels of excellence in our marketplace. We are currently looking for a key professional to join our growing Abbotsford team in the exciting role of Product Consultant. In this key position, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a market leader in a fast moving industry with incredible growth potential and be part of an experienced team focused on excellence.
The suitable candidate for this position must be an independent, self-motivated, self-starter. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of truck sales including customer relationship management, revenue generation, prospecting, and growth plan development.
Skills and experience requirements for this exciting role include the following:
- Five years or more experience in the heavy duty truck sales industry. (Fraser Valley expertise is a definite asset).
- Ability to establish goals and targets for a customer base with effective tools and techniques to promote and sell products
- Strong commitment to providing the highest level of professionalism and customer service.
- Must have technical aptitude, communication skills, and work well with people.
- Strong analytical, presentation, coaching and leadership skills.
- Excellent computer ability and strong spreadsheet (MS Excel) skills necessary
- Willingness to work flexible hours in pursuit of supporting customer needs
- Valid Driver’s Licence ( Class 1 or 3 a definite asset)
The successful candidate will receive the following:
- Very competitive compensation including base wage plus commissions
- Industry leading benefits package including company matched RRSP program
- Company provided smart phone and expense account for company business.
Your resume must clearly detail how you meet the required qualifications. Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org